Tough Mudder London West
- When Saturday 28 April, Saturday 5 May and Sunday 6 May 2018
- Where Oakengrove Cottage, Henley-on-Thames
- Type Tough Mudder
Registration now closed
Registrations for Tough Mudder London West have now closed.
Have an enquiry about an event?
If you have a question about any of our events, please get in touch and we'll do our best to help you.
Taking on Tough Mudder as a group?
Call our Events Team on 0207 025 2483 or email email@example.com and we'll get you registered!
About Tough Mudder
Kicking off the season, Tough Mudder London West takes place in the Culden Faw Estate. The course promises to have the perfect mix of well-loved obstacles, innovative new challenges, and lots of mud!
Join our Tough Mudder team test your strength, stamina and mental grit. Overcome hills, fire, mud and electricity in this exhilarating world class obstacle course that puts team work above finisher rankings.
Sign up as individual or team today and become a Tough Mudder for Breast Cancer Now.
Join Team Now
Sign up for Tough Mudder London West and you’ll receive:
- A Breast Cancer Now T-shirt
- A fundraising guide full of hints and tips to help achieve your fundraising target
- Your Tough Mudder headband at the finish line
- A Tough Mudder finisher’s T-shirt
- Access to our online training zone
- All the help and support you need to achieve your fundraising goals
Tough Mudder Half
Already have your own place in the Tough Mudder Half? We'd love you to join our team! Please complete our online form and we’ll send you everything you need to get started with your fundraising.
Watch the 2017 event video:
Location, venue and travel
The starting venue
From Oxford: 40 min
From London: 1 hr
From Swindon: 1 hr, 15 min
The event takes place on the fields, hills and valleys of Culden Faw, just over an hour’s drive from London and Swindon or only 40 minutes from Oxford.