Tough Mudder Scotland
- When Saturday 16 or Sunday 17 June 2018
- Where Drumlanrig Castle, Dumfries and Galloway
- Type Tough Mudder
Join Team Now
Register a place for £35 and pledge to raise a minimum of £350 in sponsorship.
Already have a place?
If you've already signed up for Tough Mudder Scotland and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way!
Taking on Tough Mudder as a group?
Call our Events Team on 0207 025 2483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you registered!
About Tough Mudder
The Tough Mudder Scotland will be back at the Drumlanrig Castle for 2018. With new obstacles and lots of crazy twists and turns, the course promises to keep you and your teammates guessing until the finish line!
Sign up as individual or team today and become a Tough Mudder for Breast Cancer Now!
Returning to the fantasy land of Drumlanrig Castle, this fantastic venue offers dark woodland trails, thick mud and lung-busting hills. With easy access from both Glasgow and Stirling, grab your friends and sign up today.
Join #TeamNow at Tough Mudder Scotland and you’ll receive:
- A Breast Cancer Now T-shirt
- A fundraising guide full of all the hints and tips you will need to achieve your fundraising target
- A Tough Mudder headband and Tough Mudder finishers T-shirt when you have completed the event
- Access to our online training zone
- All the help and support you will need to achieve your fundraising targets
Tough Mudder Half
Already have your own place in the Tough Mudder Half? We'd love you to join our team! Please complete our online form and we’ll send you everything you need to get started with your fundraising.
Completing Tough Mudder as a family was an absolutely amazing feeling. Seeing mum at the finish line made me feel very emotional knowing we'd overcome so much and raised over £2,000 for such a brilliant cause so close to our hearts.
Watch the video from 2017's event:
Location, venue and travel
The starting venue