Date: Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 August 2018
Location: Badminton Estate, Gloucestershire
Distance: 10 miles
Registration fee: £35
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £350
Taking on Tough Mudder as a group?
Call our Events Team on 0207 025 2483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you registered!
About Tough Mudder
Tough Mudder will be returning for a second year to the beautiful grounds of Badminton Estate. Featuring a brand-new course, as well as new obstacles for 2018, it promises to test you to your limits – and be very muddy!
Overcome hills, fire, mud and electricity in this exhilarating world class obstacle course that puts team work above finisher rankings.
Join Team Now
Join #TeamNow at Tough Mudder and you’ll receive:
- A Breast Cancer Now T-shirt
- A fundraising guide full of all the hints and tips you will need to achieve your fundraising target
- A Tough Mudder headband and finishers T-shirt when you have completed the event
- Access to our online training zone
- All the help and support you will need to achieve your fundraising targets
Tough Mudder Half
Already have your own place in the Tough Mudder Half? We'd love you to join our team. Please complete our online form and we’ll send you everything you need to get started with your fundraising.
Watch the video:
Set in the grounds of Badminton Estate, Gloucestershire, this challenging course is just an hour’s drive from Bristol.