London 2 Brighton Challenge
- When TBC
- Where Richmond
- Type Walks and Treks
Registration now closed
Registrations for the London to Brighton Challenge have now closed.
Walk 25km, 50km or even 100km along this iconic route from capital to coast. Join 2,500 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge over the May bank holiday weekend! It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
It's your challenge, your way. Join as a team or as an individual and fundraise for Breast Cancer Now to help us reach our goal that by 2050, everyone who develops breast cancer will live, and live well.
For more information, including details of the route, please visit the London 2 Brighton Challenge website
Join Team Now
When you join our team, you’ll not only get your very own Breast Cancer Now T-shirt, but also access to our exclusive online training zone, plus the excellent support of our experienced Challenge Events team and a fundraising pack with everything you’ll need to raise money.
- Choose to take on the 25km, 50km or 100km options
- Choose to take on the 100km challenge over two days
- For teams and individuals
- Regular covered rest stops and toilets
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks and snacks along the route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Pre-challenge training walks
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Medals, T-shirts, bubbly at finish
Watch the Action Challenge 2018 video
Location, venue and travel
The starting venue