Date: Saturday 26 - Sunday 27 May 2018
Distances: Full Challenge (100km), Half Challenge (56/44km) or Quarter Challenge (25/31km)
Registration fee: £60 for Full Challenge, £45 for Half Challenge or £30 for Quarter Challenge
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £425 for Full Challenge, £275 for Half Challenge or £175 for Quarter Challenge
Self funding option:
Full Challenge: £185 total cost
Half Challenge: £125 total cost
Quarter Challenge: £75 total cost
Special offer: Save up to £10 this Winter when you sign up to a 2018 Ultra Challenge for Breast Cancer Now – offer ends 25 December – don’t miss out!
Use discount codes WINTERCF for £10 off the Full Challenge or WINTERCH for £5 off the Half Challenge
Walk, Jog or Run the iconic route from capital to coast. Join 2,500 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge over the May bank holiday weekend. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
Join as a team or as an individual and fundraise for Breast Cancer Now. It's your challenge, your way.
For more information, including details of the route, please visit the London 2 Brighton Challenge website
Watch the Action Challenge 2018 video
Join Team Now
When you join our team, you’ll not only get your very own Breast Cancer Now T-shirt, but also access to our exclusive online Training Zone, plus the excellent support of our experienced Challenge Events team and a fundraising pack with everything you’ll need to raise money.
- Choose to take on the Full, Half or Quarter Challenge
- Choose to take on the 100km challenge over two days
- For teams and individuals
- Regular covered rest stops and toilets
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks and snacks along the route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Pre-challenge training walks
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Medals, T-shirts, bubbly at finish