The Cotswold Way Challenge
- When Saturday 30 June - 1 July 2018
- Where Bath
- Type Walks and Treks
Join Team Now
Register a place for £60 for Full Challenge and pledge to raise a minium of £425 (£185 total cost if self-funded), £45 for Half Challenge and pledge to raise a minimum of £275 (£125 total cost if self-funded) or £30 for Quarter Challenge and pledge to raise a minimum of £175 (£75 total cost if self-funded).
Already have a place?
If you've already signed up for The Cotswold Way Challenge and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way!
Walk, Jog or Run over rolling hills and through idyllic villages. Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience levels for an unforgettable challenge, giving you a weekend to remember. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
Join as a team or as an individual and fundraise for Breast Cancer Now. It's your challenge, your way.
For more information, including details of the route, please visit the Cotswold Way Challenge website
Watch the Action Challenge 2018 video
Join Team Now
When you join our team, you’ll not only get your very own Breast Cancer Now T-shirt, but also access to our exclusive online Training Zone, plus the excellent support of our experienced Challenge Events team and a fundraising pack with everything you’ll need to raise money.
- Choose to take on the Full, Half or Quarter Challenge
- Choose to take on the 100km route over two days
- For teams and individuals
- Regular covered rest stops and toilets
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks and snacks along the route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Pre-challenge training walks
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Medals, T-shirts, bubbly at finish