The Thames Path Challenge
- When Saturday 8 - Sunday 9 September 2018
- Where Fulham Palace, London
- Type Walks and Treks
Join Team Now
Register a place for £60 for Full Challenge and pledge to raise a minium of £425 (£185 total cost if self-funded), £45 for Half Challenge and pledge to raise a minimum of £275 (£125 total cost if self-funded) or £30 for Quarter Challenge and pledge to raise a minimum of £175 (£75 total cost if self-funded).
Already have a place?
If you've already signed up for The Thames Path Challenge and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way!
Starting at Bishop’s Park near Putney Bridge, this fantastic route will take you past Hampton Court Palace, then beneath Windsor Castle, before making your way down the river to the stunning town of Henley-upon-Thames.
Whichever distance you choose, and whether you choose to walk, jog, or run, join 3,000 others of all ages and experience and make it a weekend to remember.
Join as a team or as an individual and fundraise for Breast Cancer Now. It's your challenge, your way.
For more information, including details of the route, please visit the Thames Path Challenge website
Watch the Action Challenge 2018 video
Join Team Now
When you join our team, you’ll not only get your very own Breast Cancer Now technical T-shirt, but also access to our exclusive online Training Zone, plus the excellent support of our experienced Challenge Events team and a fundraising pack with everything you’ll need to raise money.
- Choose to take on the Full, Half or Quarter Challenge
- Choose to take on the 100km route over two days
- For teams and individuals
- Regular covered rest stops and toilets
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks and snacks along the route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Pre-challenge training walks
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Medals, T-shirts, and bubbly at the finish
Location, venue and travel
The starting venue
Start: Bishops Park, Bishop's Avenue, London SW6 6EA
Finish: Mill Meadows, The Pavilion, Meadows Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1BF
For more information about the route, please visit the Thames Path Challenge website