Wye Valley Challenge
- When Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 August 2018
- Where Coleford, Gloucestershire
- Type Walks and Treks
Join Team Now
Register a place for £60 for Full Challenge and pledge to raise a minium of £425 (£185 total cost if self-funded), £45 for Half Challenge and pledge to raise a minimum of £275 (£125 total cost if self-funded) or £30 for Quarter Challenge and pledge to raise a minimum of £175 (£75 total cost if self-funded).
Already have a place?
If you've already signed up for Wye Valley Challenge and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way!
Walk, jog or run above meandering rivers, past ancient cathedrals, and reach natural viewpoints such as the Devil’s Pulpit. Join 2,000 others of all ages and experience an unforgettable challenge, giving you a weekend to remember.
Join as a team or as an individual and fundraise for Breast Cancer Now. It's your challenge, your way.
Take on the dramatic landscape straddling the England & Wales border – an area of outstanding natural beauty. Starting at Chepstow the full challenge will head through woodlands and the limestone cliffs of the Wye gorge, with the magical twisting riverside path passing Tintern Abbey enroute to Ross-on-Wye at half way. You'll climb Capler Hill to the Iron Age fort, and traverse above the river before Hereford's cathedral comes into view, before receiving a big welcome at the finish line.
For more information, including details of the route, please visit the Wye Valley Challenge website
Watch the Action Challenge 2018 video
Join Team Now
When you join our team, you’ll not only get your very own Breast Cancer Now T-shirt, but also access to our exclusive online Training Zone, plus the excellent support of our experienced Challenge Events team and a fundraising pack with everything you’ll need to raise money.
- Choose to take on the Full, Half or Quarter Challenge
- Choose to take on the 100km route over two days
- For teams and individuals
- Regular covered rest stops and toilets
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks and snacks along the route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Pre-challenge training walks
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Medals, T-shirts, bubbly at finish
Location, venue and travel
The starting venue