At Breast Cancer Now, assisting with the personal development of the students we work with is a key part of our Student Engagement programme.
Our internship programme has expanded over the last couple of years and we are now delighted to be able to offer even more internships than before.
What’s in it for you?
- An insight into the charity sector
- A understanding of how a charity operates and the various jobs available
- The opportunity to develop key skills and experience
- Induction sessions with teams across the charity
- A dedicated member of staff to support you throughout your internship
- CV and interview training
- A reference on completion of your internship
- Lunch allowance of £5 per day and reasonable travel expenses
We do not have any current opportunities, but please check back again soon for updates.
Hear from our past interns
"If you are considering a career in the charity sector, or just want some good work experience then this is an opportunity that you won’t want to miss out on.”
Alex used his experience to work in the Philanthropy team at Breast Cancer Now.
"My internship at Breast Cancer Now provided me with fantastic experience and I developed a wealth of transferable skills that helped me in securing a job in the corporate sector."
Matt worked with our corporate team and transferred the skills he gained to get into the corporate sector. He now works for KPMG on a Consultancy Graduate Scheme.
"I had a brilliant experience and got fully involved with the whole team. Being responsible for my own projects allowed me to gain important experience and a real insight into the workings of the charity sector."
Florence is now the Student Fundraising Executive at Breast Cancer Now.
"I could not have found more of a varied internship experience with a more supportive and engaging team."
Farrah is now RAG chair at Warwick University and is finishing off her degree.