Our Local Representatives are a network of dedicated volunteers based throughout the UK. They represent Breast Cancer Now in their area by raising awareness of the charity and our life-saving work.
As a Local Representative, you can become involved as much or as little as you like. The role is completely flexible, allowing it to fit in with your lifestyle.
What you may be asked to do:
- Attend cheque presentations
- Deliver engaging talks on our vital work
- Say a few words of thanks on our behalf present to local groups to raise awareness and gain support
How we support you:
- A dedicated member of Breast Cancer Now head office staff will be on hand to provide advice and guidance every step of the way
- Training and resources
- An information pack
- Opportunity to gain advice and support from other reps across the country
For more information
Contact the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 025 2402.