‘When life falls apart, friends keep it together’. In the movie Miss You Already, Milly (Toni Collette) and Jess (Drew Barrymore) have been best friends ever since they met in school, but things are about to change when Milly finds out she has breast cancer.
We’re offering the chance to go with your best friend to interview Hollywood stars Drew Barrymore and Toni Collette on the red carpet in Leicester Square, London on Thursday 17 September 2015, and attend the movie premiere of Miss You Already!
Our competition is running on Twitter from today (Thursday 10 September) until midnight on Sunday 13 September.
How to enter
All you need to do is send a tweet to @breastcancernow including the hashtag #MissYouAlready and saying why your friendship is special.
Please note that we’re not able to offer accommodation or travel expenses as part of this competition, so you should be able to travel independently to London on Thursday 17 September to attend the London premiere.
Terms and conditions for the Miss You Already premiere:
- The prize is a chance for you and a friend to interview stars on the red carpet, plus one pair of premiere tickets for the Miss You Already Premiere on Thursday 17 September in London’s Leicester Square.
- The winner will be chosen on Monday 14 September by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Breast Cancer Now.
- Travel and accommodation are not included.
- If for any reason the premiere does not go ahead Breast Cancer Now cannot offer any alternative.
- The prize is non exchangeable and non-refundable. - This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.