The Isle of Pink is here! For the seventh year running the Isle of Wight is turning pink for the whole of September! So far we have raised over £100,000 on the island to fund research, and we’d love this year to be better than ever.
Our brilliant volunteer group – Pink on Wight – are in St Thomas Square in Newport today, with entertainment, face painting and fundraising, so head down there now! And there are lots of events taking place across the island.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Seaview Wildlife centre are holding a fantastic pink fundraising day on 1 September, head down for a chance to win a ‘wildlife encounter’ including meeting Dippy the Penguin
- Get competitive at the Big Pink Quiz, at the Ponda Rosa in Ryde on 24 September
- Enter your team into the popular bowling competition – Bowl a Strike – at Ryde Superbowl on 27 September
- Organise a wear it pink day, you can do this at any time during September or on the official wear it pink day of 24 October
- Visit the shops to judge the Pink Window Display competition, and vote for your favourite
- Volunteer to help at our events
Watch our promotional video and share it with your friends to tell everyone about the Isle of Pink.
So get involved – go to an event, vote for a window, volunteer and most importantly, enjoy the Isle of Pink!