On Saturday 17 October 2015, Breast Cancer Now’s logo will proudly feature on the shirts of Southampton FC as they take on Leicester City FC in a Barclays Premier League tie.
The logo space has kindly been donated by Veho, the official shirt sponsors for the club, and supporters of Breast Cancer Now for a third year.
To celebrate the partnership between Veho and Breast Cancer Now, and in particular the very special fundraising activity on Saturday 17 October, we are giving you the opportunity to win:
- Two Executive Box Tickets to the Southampton VS Leicester game on the Saturday 17 October. You and a guest of your choice will join other Breast Cancer Now supporters in an Executive Box with a full panoramic view of the pitch and complementary food and drink.
- A signed Southampton football shirt, presented by a Southampton FC player.
- A Veho goodie bag worth £550, which includes:
- Veho Muvi K2 NPNG Camera
- Veho Z-8 Designer Headphones
- Black Vecto Speaker/Charger
- Veho SAEM Handsfree Kit
- Veho Limited Edition Breast Cancer Now Pebble Powerbank
Ten runners up will receive a limited edition Breast Cancer Now Pebble Powerbank.
The competition closes on the Tuesday 6 October and the winner and 10 runners up will be randomly selected on Wednesday 7 October, and notified via a private Facebook or Twitter message. Full terms and conditions can be found below.
As well as taking pride of place on the Southampton shirt and on the warm-up tops for both teams, Breast Cancer Now will be prominent on match day with bucket collections taking place and a pop-up shop selling Veho’s limited edition Breast Cancer Now Pebble Powerstick phone charger, unique co-branded wrist bands and other merchandise.
After the game, the unique Southampton FC signed shirts worn by players will be available for auction through the Saints Foundation website with all funds raised being donated to Breast Cancer Now.
Nike has kindly donated 10 replica match balls which will be signed and also auctioned for Breast Cancer Now.
Steven Lewis, CEO of Veho, said:
"Like many others, close family members of mine have been affected by cancer and Breast Cancer Now is a charity close to my heart. I wanted Veho to play a small part in raising awareness and funds for a worthy charity and donating the shirt sponsorship space seemed like a perfect way of doing that, particularly during October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month."
2015 marks the third year of partnership between Veho and Breast Cancer Now. This year they have committed to donating a minimum of £25,000 through the sales of their limited edition Breast Cancer Now Pebble Powerstick, available in pink and grey on Amazon, but hope the football activity will mean even more money can be raised.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18, with the exception of Breast Cancer Now employees, or any employees of the companies for which Breast Cancer Now operates the competition or anyone else connected to the competition.
- The two box hospitality match tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there are no cash or credit alternatives available. The tickets are only valid for the Southampton vs Leicester game on Saturday 17 October 2015.
- The two match day tickets will be sent to the winner’s postal address.
- If for any reason the match does not go ahead Breast Cancer Now cannot offer any alternative but the goodie bag and signed shirt will still be awarded.
- The winner and their guest must adhere to all rules set by Southampton FC regarding use of the Executive Box.
- The signed shirt will be given to the winner on the Saturday 17 October 2015.
- The shirt presentation by one of the players is subject to a player’s availability and is not guaranteed.
- The value of the Veho goodie bag is £550. Contents cannot be exchanged for other items and there are no cash or credit alternatives available.
- One entry per person across both social channels.
- No purchase is necessary for entry to the competition.
- Travel to Southampton and a parking space at St Mary’s Football Stadium is not included.
- The final date for entry is Tuesday 6 October 2015. After this date, entries will not be permitted.
- One winner will be selected at random for the match day tickets, shirt and goodie bag.
- Ten additional runner up’s will be selected at random for a BCN Veho Pebble. Colour preference will be considered but not guaranteed.
- Winners will be notified via a private message on Twitter or Facebook. Winners will be given 7 days from notification to respond with postal address details before another person will be selected at random.
- The Veho goodie bag and the 10 Pebble’s will be sent out within two weeks of the winner giving Breast Cancer Now their postal address.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address held by Breast Cancer Now are valid and correct.
- All decisions of Breast Cancer Now and Veho Ltd are final in relation to any result, dispute, prize or competition. Breast Cancer Now reserves the right at any time to remove any entry from the competition, suspend the competition entirely or limit the number of entries.
- The promoter of the competition is Breast Cancer Now working in conjunction with Veho Ltd. Southampton Football Club are not responsible for any aspect of the competition or competition prize.