Read the promises we make to anyone who’s considering leaving a gift in their will to Breast Cancer Now.
Our promises to you:
- We won’t put you under pressure – we understand this is a big decision and want you to decide in your own time.
- We will respect your privacy – you don’t have tell us your decision. If you decide to let us know about the gift in your will, we will never ask you the size or type of your legacy.
- We absolutely understand that your loved ones come first in your will.
- We promise to use your gift wisely and cost-effectively.
- We’ll do our best to keep you updated about the progress we’re making, in the way you’d prefer.
- We understand that circumstances change and there may be a time where you will need to take Breast Cancer Now out of your will.
- You have the right to change your mind about a gift in your will to us at any time in the future.
- We will offer you the chance to come and visit Breast Cancer Now’s Research Centre and see our research up-close for yourself.
For more information, please visit our page on leaving a gift in your will or take a look at our frequently asked questions. Alternatively, you can contact us by calling 0333 20 70 300 or emailing Vicky and Jo at email@example.com.