Gather your friends together for these scrumptious vegan brownies. Have your own fundraising tea this July and order your free Afternoon Tea kit today.
Thanks to Grace from London for this recipe. Honestly, it’s so easy – you can’t go wrong! You can add raisins, cherries and dark chocolate pieces to it too.
Time: 50 minutes
- 250g plain flour
- 350g demerara sugar
- 65g plain cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 350ml water
- 150ml vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 C, gas mark 4.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Pour in water, vegetable oil and vanilla; mix until well blended.
- Spread evenly in a 23x33cm (9x13 in) baking tin.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny.
Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
Gather your friends and family for an Afternoon Tea this Summer. Sign up today and get your free Afternoon Tea kit.