Afternoon Tea supporter Laura shares her delicious Malteaser Tiffin recipe.
'We sold five batches of Malteaser Tiffin at my Afternoon Tea last year, so I hope it can be a firm favourite for more Afternoon Teas this year!'
- 90g butter
- 250g your favourite milk chocolate
- 80g golden syrup
- 230g crushed digestive biscuits
- 200g Maltesers plus a handful to decorate the top
- 20g melted white chocolate to drizzle on top (optional)
- Line a brownie tin with baking paper and set aside for later.
- Place the butter, milk chocolate and golden syrup into a large bowl and melt (short bursts in the microwave is quickest) then add the crushed biscuits and Maltesers and stir well until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into your prepared baking tin evenly and press out so that the mixture is flat. Press your left over Malteasers evenly across your mixture to decorate the top. Optional – drizzle your melted white chocolate on top. Now cover and place in the fridge to set.
- Your mixture will need a minimum of 4 hours to set (you can eat any leftover Malteasers whilst you wait) but is best left overnight.
- Once set, you can slice into squares ready to sell at your Afternoon Tea!
Raise money for life-changing care and world-class research for breast cancer by joining us for Afternoon Tea this year.