These are the rules which apply to your participation in our “Ladies Day” Facebook competition.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Breast Cancer Care 5-13 Great Suffolk Street London SE1 0NS in partnership with Arena Racing Corporation Ltd.
2. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding Breast Cancer Care and Arena Racing Corporation Ltd employees their immediate family or any person or company associated with the draw.
3. To enter the prize draw: Please comment on the post on the Breast Cancer Care Facebook page answering the question “Tell us who you would like to take to the Ladies’ Day and why” before the closing date. This action will validate an entry.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. One winner will be selected for the first prize which is for two people and comprises of:
County Enclosure Entrance at Doncaster Racecourse on September 12th as part of the St Leger Festival. (Please note the County Enclosure has a smart dress code).
Champagne on arrival.
Strawberries and cream.
Meal for 2 people in the Silks Champagne Bar and Restaurant.
Two-course dinner bed and full Yorkshire breakfast at the Crown Hotel Bawtry on Wednesday 11 September.
A runner-up prize for two people which is the Pink Package that includes:
County Enclosure Admission. (Please note the County Enclosure has a smart dress code).
A glass of chilled Pink Prosecco.
A serving of strawberries and cream.
6. The prize must be dispatched to a UK postal address. The prize is non-transferable does not include transport and there is no cash alternative.
7. The prize draw closes at midnight on September 3rd 2013.
8. The winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries.
9. The winners will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date and the prize will be dispatched within 7 days. The winners’ contact details will be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes only.
10. If the winner does not respond within 5 days of email notification we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up. The winner may be asked to be featured in Breast Cancer Care and Arena Racing Company Ltd publications websites or social media.
11. To obtain the winner’s name send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Community Fundraising Breast Cancer Care 5-13 Great Suffolk Street London SE1 0NS.
12. The personal information and contact details you supply will only be used for the purposes of administering the competition including contacting the winner.
Stay in touch
We'd love to keep in touch about news, events and how you can get involved. To hear from us, please sign up below.