By filling in this form I confirm that I have already secured a place in the London Marathon, directly from the event organisers. Please sign me up to receive fundraising tips and advice and any useful updates about the London Marathon by email, mobile messaging and social media.
If you do not already have a place, please return to the event page for details on how to apply for one of our charity places in the event.
Read the full terms and conditions.
When you join our Virgin Money London Marathon Team you will receive:
- A Breast Cancer Now technical running vest and iron-on letters
- The best support on the day with five of the loudest cheer points
- An invitation for you and your family to a post-race reception with free massage
- A fundraising pack including sponsorship forms and fundraising ideas
- Training plans and running advice
- An invitation to join our Running Team Facebook group to chat to your fellow runners
- An invitation to a marathon training day
Please complete the form below and we'll send you everything you need.
Keeping in touch with Breast Cancer Now
We’d like to tell you ways you can help further, including through donating, fundraising, campaigning and volunteering and send you updates on our research, breast health information, and our wider work to achieve our aims. If you already hear from us, we will continue to contact you in the same way.
If you don’t already hear from us, please tick the box if you are happy to be contacted by:
If you select information about your health from the drop-down menu, we may use this to provide you with tailored breast health information, volunteering opportunities and to manage how we communicate with you. We may also use this information to better understand our supporters. By selecting the information relating to my health status, I agree to Breast Cancer Now using the information for the above purpose.
How we use your information
From time to time, we may contact you by telephone and post to keep you updated on our work and ways you can help. You can change the way you hear from us at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 0333 20 70 300.