Tough Mudder North West
- When Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 September 2018
- Where Cholmondeley Castle, Cheshire
- Type Tough Mudder
Join Team Now
Register a place for £35 and pledge to raise a minimum of £350 in sponsorship.
Already have a place?
If you've already signed up for Tough Mudder North West and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way!
Taking on Tough Mudder as a group?
Call our Events Team on 0207 025 2483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you registered!
About Tough Mudder
Set in the beautiful grounds of Cholmondeley Castle in Cheshire, this will be the muddiest of the entire Tough Mudder events. Returning with a new course and obstacles for 2018, it promises to be a challenging but very rewarding event!
Overcome hills, fire, mud and electricity in this exhilarating world class obstacle course that puts team work above finisher rankings.
Sign up as individual or team today and become a Tough Mudder for Breast Cancer Now!
Team Now benefits
Join #TeamNow at Tough Mudder and you’ll receive:
- A Breast Cancer Now T-shirt
- A fundraising guide full of all the hints and tips you will need to achieve your fundraising target
- A Tough Mudder headband and finishers T-shirt when you have completed the event
- Access to our online training zone
- All the help and support you will need to achieve your fundraising targets
Tough Mudder Half
Already have your own place in the Tough Mudder Half? We'd love you to join our team. Please complete our online form and we’ll send you everything you need to get started with your fundraising.
Watch the video:
Location, venue and travel
The starting venue
The North West event is held at Cholmondeley Castle, Chesire, within easy access for Liverpool, Birmingham and Manchester.