Cotswold Way Challenge
- When Saturday 29 - Sunday 30 June 2019
- Where Royal Crescent, Bath
- Type Walks and treks
Join Team Now
Register a place for:
- £13.50 for 100km and pledge to raise a minimum of £595
- £9 for 50km and pledge to raise a minimum of £395
- £4.50 for 25km and pledge to raise a minimum of £245
Save up to 20% off your registration fee when you sign up in June! See details below.
Already have a place?
If you've already signed up for The Cotswold Way Challenge and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way!
It's your choice to walk, jog or run a distance of 25km, 50km or even 100km for the Cotswold Way Challenge. Over rolling hills and through idyllic villages, you’ll join 2,000 other trekkers of all ages and experience levels for an unforgettable weekend that’s rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
It's your challenge, your way. Join as a team or as an individual and fundraise for Breast Cancer Now, to help us reach our goal that by 2050, everyone who develops breast cancer will live and live well.
For more information, including details of the route, please visit the Cotswold Way Challenge website
Join Team Now
When you join our team, you’ll not only get your very own Breast Cancer Now T-shirt, but also access to our exclusive online training zone, plus the excellent support of our experienced Challenge Events team and a fundraising pack with everything you’ll need to raise money.
- Choose to take on the 100km, 50km or 25km options
- Choose to take on the 100km route over two days
- For teams and individuals
- Regular covered rest stops and toilets
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks and snacks along the route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Pre-challenge training walks
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Medals, T-shirts, bubbly at finish
Choose your fundraising option
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising:
Charity Sponsorship – 20% OFF Registration Fee – discount code JUNECHARITY
- Full Challenge - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target:
Mixed Funding – 10% OFF Registration Fee – discount code JUNEMIXED
- Full Challenge - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Self-Funding – 10% OFF Registration Fee – discount code JUNESELF
Watch the Action Challenge video
Location, venue and travel
The starting venue