- When Saturday 20 April 2019
- Where Windsor
- Type Walks and treks
Join Team Now
Register a place for:
- £15 for the 25km walk, and pledge to raise a minimum of £150
- £25 for the 25 mile walk pledge to raise a minimum of £195
Already have a place?
If you've already signed up for Easter Walk and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way.
Why not join us this Easter Saturday for our very first Easter Walk, setting off from Windsor along the river Thames and passing through beautiful scenery and countryside. Set yourself (and the family!) a goal this coming spring with either a 25 mile or a 25km walk, finishing with a family fun day and big celebration!
For more information, including details of the route, visit the Action Challenge website.
- Marquee Base Camp
- Lots of free parking
- 8:30am-11:30am starts
- Zumba style warm up
- Route support/marshals
- Fully signed 25km & 25 mile looped routes
- Half-way snacks & hot drinks
- Main lunch for 25 mile participants
- Best 'Easter Dress' prizes
- Easter Walk medal
- Hot food back at Base Camp
- Easter themed challenges for the family
- Discounted registration fees for the kids!
Team Now benefits
Whether you’re looking to beat a personal best, or just cross the finish line, every stride you make will help fund life-saving research. And we’ll support you every step of the way.
You’ll not only get your very own Breast Cancer Now t-shirt, but access to our online Training Zone, the complete support of our experienced Challenge Events team and a fundraising pack with everything you’ll need to raise money. You will also receive a fundraising pack and access to our exclusive Fundraising Tips and Ideas webpage with everything you’ll need to reach your fundraising target.
You’ll also get an invitation to join our exclusive running team Facebook group, so you can chat to your fellow trekkers to share training tips and words of encouragement.
Location, venue and travel
The starting venue