Jurassic Coast Challenge
- When Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 June 2019
- Where Poole
- Type Walks and treks
Join Team Now
Register a place for:
- £13.50 for 100km and pledge to raise a minimum of £595
- £9 for 50km and pledge to raise a minimum of £395
- £4.50 for 25km and pledge to raise a minimum of £245
Sign up before 28 February 2019 and save 50% when you use the code NEWYEARCHARITY.
Mixed fundraising option also available, see details below.
I have my own place
If you've already signed up for the Jurassic Coast Challenge and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way!
Join #TeamNow for an unforgettable challenge. Walk 25km, 50km or 100km along the dramatically stunning Jurassic Coast. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
A Poole Harbour start, then along the spectacular Jurassic Coast - a World Heritage Site since 2001. Through Lulworth Cove, past Durdle Door it's up and down all the way to the Weymouth halfway point. Then it's past Portland Bill, past nature reserves and the onto the western end of the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay's famous cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) - before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport. You'll get full support and great hospitality all the way - leaving you to focus on this epic Challenge!
Join as a team or as an individual and fundraise for Breast Cancer Now. It's your challenge, your way.
For more information, including details of the route, please visit the Jurassic Coast Challenge website
Join Team Now
When you join our team, you’ll not only get your very own Breast Cancer Now t-shirt, but also access to our exclusive online training zone, plus the excellent support of our experienced Challenge Events team and a fundraising pack with everything you’ll need to raise money.
- Choose to take on the 25km, 50km or 100km options
- Choose to take on the 100km route over two days
- For teams and individuals
- Regular covered rest stops and toilets
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks and snacks along the route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Pre-challenge training walks
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Medals, t-shirts and bubbly at finish
Choose your fundraising option
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
- Full Challenge - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Save 50% on your registration fee when you use the code NEWYEARCHARITY before 28 February.
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Save 20% on your registration fee when you use the code NEWYEARMIXED before 28 February.
Watch the Action Challenge video
Location, venue and travel
The starting venue