London 2 Brighton Challenge
- When Saturday 25 May 2019 - Sunday 26 May 2019
- Where Richmond
- Type Walks and treks
Join Team Now
- £60 for 100km and pledge to raise a minimum of £425
- £45 for 50km and pledge to raise a minimum of £275
- £30 for 25km and pledge to raise a minimum of £175
Already have a place?
If you've already signed up for London 2 Brighton Challenge and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way!
Walk 25km, 50km or even 100km along this iconic route from capital to coast. Join 2,500 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge over the May bank holiday weekend! It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
It's your challenge, your way. Join as a team or as an individual and fundraise for Breast Cancer Now to help us reach our goal that by 2050, everyone who develops breast cancer will live, and live well.
For more information, including details of the route, please visit the London 2 Brighton Challenge website
Join Team Now
When you join our team, you’ll not only get your very own Breast Cancer Now T-shirt, but also access to our exclusive online training zone, plus the excellent support of our experienced Challenge Events team and a fundraising pack with everything you’ll need to raise money.
- Choose to take on the 25km, 50km or 100km options
- Choose to take on the 100km challenge over two days
- For teams and individuals
- Regular covered rest stops and toilets
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks and snacks along the route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Pre-challenge training walks
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Medals, T-shirts, bubbly at finish
Watch the Action Challenge 2018 video
Location, venue and travel
The starting venue