Peak District Challenge
- When Saturday 13 - Sunday 14 July 2019
- Where Bakewell, Peak District
- Type Walks and treks
Join Team Now
Register a place for:
- £13.50 for 100km and pledge to raise a minimum of £525
- £9 for 50km and pledge to raise a minimum of £395
- £4.50 for 25km and pledge to raise a minimum of £245
Sign up before 28 February 2019 and save 50% when you use the code NEWYEARCHARITY.
Mixed fundraising option also available, see details below.
Already have a place?
If you've already signed up for the Peak District Challenge and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way!
With a base camp in idyllic Bakewell, that will include camping facilities and extensive hospitality services, the 100km challenge takes a tough figure of eight route through Derbyshire's finest scenery. This gem in the heart of England is an Ultra Challenge not to be missed...
Push yourself further - 100km full challenge, with 50km and 25km options also available.
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality on the Peak District Challenge website.
Join Team Now
When you join our team, you’ll not only get your very own Breast Cancer Now technical T-shirt, but also access to our exclusive online training zone, plus the excellent support of our experienced Challenge Events team and a fundraising pack with everything you’ll need to raise money.
- Choose to take on the 100km, 50km or 25km options
- For teams and individuals
- Regular covered rest stops and toilets
- Free hot meals, free drinks and snacks along the route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Pre-challenge training walks
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Medals, t-shirts and bubbly at the finish
Choose your fundraising option
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising:
- Full Challenge - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Save 50% on your registration fee when you use the code NEWYEARCHARITY before 28 February.
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target:
- Full Challenge - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Save 20% on your registration fee when you use the code NEWYEARMIXED before 28 February.
Watch the Action Challenge video
Location, venue and travel
The starting venue