South Coast Challenge
- When Saturday 31 August to Sunday 1 September 2019
- Where Eastbourne
- Type Walks and treks
Join Team Now
Register a place for:
- £13.50 for 100km and pledge to raise a minimum of £595
- £9 for 50km and pledge to raise a minimum of £395
- £4.50 for 25km and pledge to raise a minimum of £245
Sign up before 18 February 2019 and save 50% when you use the code NEWYEARCHARITY
Mixed fundraising option also available, see details below.
Already have a place?
If you've already signed up for South Coast Challenge and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way!
Sign up for this incredible 25km, 50km (or even 100km for the brace!) trek, and join 2,000 others of all ages and experience as you walk over the Seven Sisters and take in the stunning surroundings of the South Downs.
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, your challenge will be unforgettable, with full support and great hospitality all the way.
It's your challenge, your way. Join as a team or as an individual and fundraise for Breast Cancer Now to help us reach our goal that by 2050, everyone who develops breast cancer will live, and live well.
Starting at Eastbourne you’ll either walk, jog, or run along the coastal path and South Down Way before finishing at Arundel. The route goes through stunning scenery, with a Brighton half way point, and the undulating path will test you – but will be incredibly rewarding.
For more information, including details of the route, please visit the South Coast Challenge website
Join Team Now
When you join our team, you’ll not only get your very own Breast Cancer Now technical T-shirt, but also access to our exclusive online training zone, plus the excellent support of our experienced Challenge Events team and a fundraising pack with everything you’ll need to raise money.
- Choose to take on the 25km, 50km or 100km options
- Choose to take on the 100km route over two days
- For teams and individuals
- Regular covered rest stops and toilets.
- FREE hot meals, FREE drinks and snacks along the route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Pre-challenge training walks
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Medals, T-shirts, and bubbly at the finish
Choose your fundraising option
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising:
- Full Challenge - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Save 50% on your registration fee when you use the code NEWYEARCHARITY until 28 February.
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target:
- Full Challenge - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Save 20% on your registration fee when you use the code NEWYEARMIXED until 28 February.
Watch the Action Challenge video
Location, venue and travel
The starting venue