Thames Path Challenge
- When Saturday 7 - Sunday 8 September 2019
- Where Fulham Palace, London
- Type Walks and treks
Join Team Now
Register a place for:
- £13.50 for 100km and pledge to raise a minimum of £595
- £9 for 50km and pledge to raise a minimum of £395
- £4.50 for 25km and pledge to raise a minimum of £245
Sign up before 28 February 2019 and save 50% when you use the code NEWYEARCHARITY.
Mixed fundraising option also available, see details below.
Already have a place?
If you've already signed up for The Thames Path Challenge and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way!
Starting at Bishop’s Park near Putney Bridge, this fantastic route will take past the royal palace of Hampton Court, beneath Windsor Castle before making your way down the river to the stunning town of Henley-upon-Thames.
Whichever distance you choose, and whether you choose to walk, jog, or run, join 3,000 others of all ages and experience and make it a weekend to remember.
Join as a team or as an individual and fundraise for Breast Cancer Now. It's your challenge, your way.
For more information, including details of the route, please visit the Thames Path Challenge website
Join Team Now
When you join our team, you’ll not only get your very own Breast Cancer Now technical T-shirt, but also access to our exclusive online training zone, plus the excellent support of our experienced Challenge Events team and a fundraising pack with everything you’ll need to raise money.
- Choose to take on the 100km, 50km or 25km options
- For teams and individuals
- Regular covered rest stops and toilets.
- Free hot meals, free drinks and snacks along the route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Pre-challenge training walks
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Medals, t-shirts and bubbly at the finish
Choose your fundraising option
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising:
- Full Challenge - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Save 50% on your registration fee when you use the code NEWYEARCHARITY before 28 February.
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target:
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Save 20% on your registration fee when you use the code NEWYEARMIXED before 28 February.
Watch the Action Challenge video
Location, venue and travel
The starting venue
Start: Bishops Park, Bishop's Avenue, London SW6 6EA
Finish: Mill Meadows, The Pavilion, Meadows Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 1BF
For more information about the route, please visit the Thames Path Challenge website