'The Show Scotland was absolutely incredible! When I stepped onto the catwalk I could see all my family and friends cheering me on, which was the most amazing feeling. Treatment for breast cancer really saps your confidence but The Show has made me realise I can do anything.'
Carol Zurowski, People’s Postcode Lottery Model 2019
The Show Scotland is the most special experience, whether you’re one of the models on the catwalk or watching on with admiration and pride.
This year, one model will represent the amazing players of People’s Postcode Lottery who are helping Breast Cancer Now to support people affected by breast cancer today.
The People’s Postcode Lottery model will join 23 other models for a Welcome Day where they’ll be interviewed about their story. For the Show, their hair and make-up will be styled professionally with clothes selected by expert stylist Ian Tod. They’ll have the unforgettable experience of walking the catwalk on 22 October 2020 at the lunchtime and evening shows as friends and family cheer.
Applications are open to both women and men who would enjoy becoming a model for the day and make great ambassadors for Breast Cancer Now.
And what about you? Well, the person who nominates the chosen model will receive a spa day for two! So if you know someone you think could be a perfect candidate, please enter now.
Become a Show model with the People’s Postcode Lottery
People’s Postcode Lottery will choose one lucky person to represent the players of People’s Postcode Lottery at Breast Cancer Now’s The Show Scotland 2020! You can nominate yourself or someone you know for this amazing experience and some incredible prizes!
Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for nominations is 31 March 2020
- The winner will need to be available and attend the following dates in 2020:
- 2 May 2020 - Model Welcome Day
- 21 October - Model Fitting Day
- 22 October - The Show
- You will be asked to confirm you can attend all of these dates during the application. Your fares will be covered for these three dates
- By completing the form today you will register your interest to receive the application form. Your nominee’s permission will be needed to complete the application process