16 August 2020
E20 2ST London
Sign up now for £30.
The RideLondon ballot will open on Sunday 4 August, check out the official website for more information and to enter.
About the event
Join 26,000 cyclists and take on 100 miles on the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100!
After starting at the Queen Elizabeth II Olympic Park you’ll cycle through central London on closed roads and taking in the sights of the capital before heading out to beautiful Surrey countryside and some leg testing climbs. You’ll then cycle back into London and towards the finish line in front of Buckingham Palace.
Looking to take on a shorter distance? We also have places in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46.
Our charity places
Sign up today for £30.
How we'll support you
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- A technical cycling jersey
- A welcome pack with a training plan, tips and fundraising advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you updated
- Dedicated cheering points along the route
- A post-race meeting point