Our Local Representatives are a network of dedicated volunteers based throughout the UK.
Local Representatives represent Breast Cancer Now in their area by raising awareness of our work and life-saving research. The role is completely flexible, you can become involved as much or as little as you like.
What you could do
- Attend cheque presentations
- Deliver engaging talks on our vital work
- Speak your MP
- Say a few words of thanks on our behalf present to local groups to raise awareness and gain support
Hear from some of our Local Representatives
- What being a Breast Cancer Now representative means to me
- Why I went to see my MP and how you can do the same
How we support you
- A dedicated member of Breast Cancer Now head office staff will be on hand to provide advice and guidance every step of the way
- Training and resources
- An information pack
- Opportunity to gain advice and support from other reps across the country
Find out more
To find out more please get in touch with us by email email@example.com or call 0207 025 2402.