JustGiving is a website where you can create your own fundraising page. It’s really easy to set up and allows your friends and family to visit the page and make a donation using their debit card, Apple or Google Pay.
The benefits of creating a page
- It’s easy to set up, share and donate!
- It’s cashless. Convenient for guests who aren’t carrying cash. Plus, people who can’t attend on the day can still donate.
- It’s automatic. JustGiving send your fundraising straight to Breast Cancer Now, so you don’t need to worry about anything. Once you’ve finished fundraising, we’ll send you a thank you letter and certificate.
- Gift Aid lets you maximise your fundraising. With Gift Aid, eligible donors can increase the value of their charity donation by 25% without spending another penny.
Creating your JustGiving page is a piece of cake
- Go to our JustGiving Afternoon Tea page
- Click on the ‘Start fundraising’ button
- Log in if you already have an account, or sign up with your email address if this is your first time
- Fill out the short form with your details
- Click the ‘Create your page’ button
- Share the link with friends and family so that they can donate
It really is that simple! But if you have any questions along the way, please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org as we’d be happy to help.
Top tips for fundraising success
Personalise your page
- Add your story: Tell people what motivated you to take part in Afternoon Tea and support Breast Cancer Now. People who do this raise up to 69% more
- Add a fundraising target: Pages with a target raise more money overall. Aim high and tell the world!
- Upload a picture of yourself so the page looks personal to you
Share your page
Make sure your friends, family and colleagues know you’ve set up a page and share it far and wide. You can share it on:
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Invitations – add a link to your Just Giving page when inviting guests to your Afternoon Tea
Create a QR code
Did you know that you can create your own unique QR code that links people to your page? You can print this out and put next to your donation box or on posters, which will make it even easier for your guests to donate! All you need to do is add '/qrcode' at the end of your JustGiving weblink, press enter and your QR code will pop up.
If you need some help with this, JustGiving has put together some guidance on how to download your JustGiving QR code.