We rely on donations from the public to sustain our grant funding schemes. People are inspired by the work you do and we would like to share your research with our supporters.
Working together, we can keep raising money to fund more world-class research and demonstrate how we’re getting closer to a future where everyone who develops breast cancer lives – and is supported to live well.
Ways we can work together
Share your research breakthroughs
Everyone wants to hear from people driving forward progress. Let us know about your upcoming publications and help us raise your profile. email@example.com.
Share your passion
People are interested in the person behind the science. Tell us your story, so that we can share it with our supporters and wider public. firstname.lastname@example.org
Open your lab doors
Showcase the amazing research happening in your lab to thank donors and inspire supporters. Host a lab tour to show where the money goes. email@example.com
Seize a moment
A picture tells a thousand words. Share a photo of yourself in action or a research image to capture what you do. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Team Now
From treks and walks to runs and cycles, we’ve got plenty of events to help push yourself and help to raise vital funds for Breast Cancer Now. Get involved.
Signpost people in need
We’re here for anyone affected by breast cancer, with expert support and information. Let them know about our online support services.
Connect with us
Our Side of the Bargain
We’re here to support you all the way.
- Our Research PR team can provide support and guidance when dealing with the media.
- Our Research Communications team can support you to translate your research to the public and tell engaging stories.
- Our Breast Cancer Now's Volunteer Hub and Patient Experience Team can help with public and patient involvement by putting out your calls to our database and offering advice and patient feedback on surveys and research proposals.
- Our Research team are here to offer advice and support if you ever experience any delays or set-backs.
- Our annual Sir Antony Driver Prize helps to recognise a Breast Cancer Now researcher who has shown an incredible commitment to their field of research.
- Our bi-monthly researcher newsletter will keep you informed about new upcoming funding opportunities, news from the charity and other Breast Cancer Now-funded researchers.