Fancy challenging yourself for a great cause? From month-long sponsored squat challenges to climbing up as many stairs as you can, the world really is your oyster when you’re raising money for us.
And don’t forget – anything you raise will help fund our world-class breast cancer research and life-changing support.
Top tips on hitting your target
- Choose your challenge: try something new or play to your strengths. Start by picking your time frame - will your challenge take place over a whole month, or just a day? Then choose a clear target like distance covered, stairs climbed or how often you do your activity.
- Set up your JustGiving page: JustGiving makes collecting donations easy, and the money comes straight to us, so you don't even have to worry about paying it in! Create your page, then set yourself a fundraising target and you'll be on your way.
- Shout about it: don't be afraid to share your page far and wide. Social media is a good place to start - just remember to tell everyone why you're fundraising to inspire your followers to sponsor you. Post pictures and updates to keep your family and friends in the loop. You could even include your JustGiving link in your email signature.
- Boosting your fundraising: doing extra challenges can help you to raise even more. Up the stakes and say that if you reach a certain target, you'll do your challenge in fancy dress. You could make a Spotify playlist to accompany your challenge and get your supporters to donate to add songs.
- Ready, set, go! Track your progress to keep yourself motivated. Apps like Strava are a great way to keep track of this, and you can even link your Strava to your JustGiving. We also have a step tracker that you can use.
Before you get started
Make sure to read the legal information on fundraisers, it contains lots of important information you’ll need to know before you set out on making your event a reality.
Remember you can always get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to talk about your plans.
Got a plan in place or looking for more inspiration? Request our fundraising pack today to get started!