Quiz nights! The perfect get together for people with competitive streaks. Invite your friends and family for a fun-filled night to find out who really knows it all.
Tips for hosting a quiz night
- Time – quiz nights take around two or three hours. Make sure you work in an interval so everyone can grab another drink or snack. You can even use it to talk about how important Breast Cancer Now is, and why you’re raising money for us, too.
- Venue – nowadays, online is as good as in real life for a quiz night, so go with whatever’s easiest! If you do opt for in person, a pub, community hall - or even your own home - are all great options.
- The questions – the most important part. Plan out what the rounds will be in advance – sports, geography, music. Picture rounds are a good way to give your voice a break on the night, too. Just make sure that you keep a good variety in terms of difficulty. It’s worth having a dry run beforehand if you can.
- Prizes – don’t let your winners go empty handed. Check in with your local shops, they might be able to donate something for the night.
- Decorations – a quiz night needs to look as fun as it feels. Tell us what you need by getting in touch with us at email@example.com or on 0207 025 2425. We’ll do our best to get it to you. Banners, balloons, donation envelopes – we’re always happy to help.
Before you get started
Make sure to read the legal information on fundraisers, it contains lots of important information you’ll need to know before you set out on making your event a reality.
And don’t forget to keep up with the latest government guidelines on COVID-19. Always make sure that your plans keep within the latest rules.
Remember you can always get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to talk about your plans.
Got a plan in place or looking for more inspiration? Request our fundraising pack today to get started!