Connect with us
Give your hair a snip, get creative with colour or shave it off completely. Whatever you choose to do, it’s an amazing way to raise money and awareness. Your bravery means the world to us.
Top tips for cropping your mop
- Pick your challenge and venue: think about whether you want to snip, shave or dye your hair, and if you want to get friends and family involved. You could do this in the privacy of your own home or somewhere more public, such as your local hairdressers. Just make sure you get permission if you go for somewhere public.
- Set up your JustGiving page: setting up an online JustGiving page is a great way to let people know about your challenge and get donations easily, as all money comes directly to us.
- Shout about it: share your story and challenge on social media. If you’re comfortable, post before and after photos to keep people updated. You could even use your social media to raise awareness of the work we do.
- Order your materials: get in touch if you want to order materials such as balloons, banners or a t-shirt, to help make your event look the part. Just get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 025 2425 to let us know what you need.
- Boost your fundraising: keep the donations coming in by giving your friends and family the chance to snip, shave or dye your hair if you reach a specific fundraising target. If you’re holding an event, you could offer drinks or snacks for a suggested donation or do a free prize draw.
Before you get started...
Make sure to read the legal information on fundraisers, it contains lots of important information you’ll need to know before you set out on making your fundraiser a reality.
Remember you can always get in touch with us at email@example.com if you want to talk about your plans.
Got a plan in place or looking for more inspiration?