20 September 2020
Preston ParkBN1 6SD Brighton
Secure your 2020 place for just £15 and a pledge to raise £450.
If you already have a place to take part in the Brighton Marathon, we'd love to welcome you to our team!
About the event
Currently, the postponed April 2020 event is still planning to go ahead in September 2020. If you decide to sign up and this changes, we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Join us for the Brighton Marathon with its buzzing atmosphere and stunning coastal scenery. This flat and fast course takes runners alongside the beach past Brighton Pier - and with 17,000 runners, you’ll be in great company!
Get a charity place
Secure your 2020 place for just £15 and a pledge to raise £450. We’ll help you reach your target in no time!
How we'll support you
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- Free team training day with industry professionals
- A state of the art running vest
- A welcome pack with a training plan, tips and fundraising advice
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you updated
- Dedicated cheering points along the route
- A post-race reception with refreshments