This event has been postponed due to COVID-19. If you are still interested in taking part and would like us to keep you updated on the latest information, please get in touch.
If you've already signed up for Richmond Marathon and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way!
About the event
Starting inside the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, the race will tour London’s’ greenest borough, running through the historic Hampton Court Palace.
The route finishes in Old Deer Park, where you'll all be greeted by a fantastic family music festival to relax and unwind after taking on this great challenge.
Volunteer on the day
You don't have to be a runner to get involved on the day. Become a Breast Cancer Now volunteer and support our runners along this scenic run — apply to be a volunteer today.
Please check back soon for places in the 2021 event or register your interest.
How we'll support you
When you join Team Breast Cancer Now, you’ll receive:
- A state of the art running vest
- A welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- Regular newsletters full of tips for training, fundraising and nutrition
- Fundraising support and advice from a dedicated member of the sports team
- Dedicated Facebook page to chat to other Breast Cancer Now runners