You can help support those affected by breast cancer by setting up a fundraiser on Facebook. Many of our supporters set up fundraisers for their birthday in lieu of gifts or in memory of a loved one.
All profits come directly to Breast Cancer Now
Facebook does not charge any fees to you or to charities therefore all the funds you raise will go directly towards helping us to provide services and support for those affected by breast cancer, as well as continuing our vital, life-saving research into the disease. We recommend donating to your own fundraiser to help get it started.
How Facebook fundraise works
Setting up a Facebook fundraiser is very simple:
- Sign in to Facebook and visit our Fundraisers page
- Set a fundraising target and end date (Facebook allows fundraisers to continue for up to 3 months)
- Name your fundraiser and add a personal story or use the information already provided
- Choose a cover photo or upload your own
- Click create then share with your friends!