- When Saturday 27 - Sunday 28 July 2019
- Where Henley-on-Thames, Surrey
- Type Walks and treks
Join Team Now
Register a place for:
- £13.50 for 100km and pledge to raise a minimum of £525
- £9 for 50km and pledge to raise a minimum of £395
- £4.50 for 25km and pledge to raise a minimum of £245
Save 10% when you use the code BCN10.
Mixed fundraising option also available, see details below.
Already have a place?
If you've already signed up for The Chiltern Challenge and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way!
You'll walk, jog, or run along three of the South's most iconic trails the Ridgeway, Icknield Way and Chiltern Way starting and finishing in Henley-on-Thames. You will venture through nature reserves, under forests, along ancient footpaths and of course up some of the Chiltern's famed hills - it is a route with a huge amount of variety and varied landscapes which will amaze you.
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality on the Chiltern Challenge website.
Join Team Now
When you join our team, you’ll not only get your very own Breast Cancer Now technical T-shirt, but also access to our exclusive online training zone, plus the excellent support of our experienced Challenge Events team and a fundraising pack with everything you’ll need to raise money.
- Choose to take on the 100km, 50km or 25km options
- For teams and individuals
- Regular covered rest stops and toilets.
- Free hot meals, free drinks and snacks along the route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Pre-challenge training walks
- Corporate packages available; energise your team!
- Medals, t-shirts and bubbly at the finish
Choose your fundraising option
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising:
- Full Challenge - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target:
- Full Challenge - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Location, venue and travel
The starting venue