12 September 2021
Join our 2021 team by registering today for £55 with a pledge to raise £150 for Breast Cancer Now.
If you already have a place in the London to Brighton Cycle Ride, we’d love to welcome you to our team!
About the event
Take part in the London to Brighton Cycle Ride and embark on the scenic 54-mile cycle, starting from Clapham Common in London and concluding on Brighton’s seafront.
Now iconic, this cycling challenge is not to be missed, and is open to cyclists of all abilities, so join thousands of riders this September by registering for one of our charity places.
This event is organised by Skyline Events Limited.
We have charity places available for a £55 entry fee and £150 sponsorship target. With our support, we can help you reach this!
Visit the London to Brighton Cycle Ride website and sign up to join our team.
How we’ll support you
When you cycle and fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- A Breast Cancer Now technical cycling jersey
- A welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- Fundraising materials to aid your fundraising
- Support and advice from a dedicated member of the Events team
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you updated