13 September 2020
Register on the Skyline website for a charity place to join Breast Cancer Now's team.
If you already have a place, we'd love to welcome you to our team!
About the event
The Do it for Charity London to Brighton Cycle Ride covers 54 miles from South London to Madeira Drive on the Brighton sea front. Now iconic, this cycling challenge is not to be missed, and is open to cyclists of all abilities.
Join thousands of riders this September in a unique festival of cycling by registering for one of our charity places.
We have charity places available for a £55 entry fee and £150 sponsorship target. With our support we can help you reach this!
Visit the Skyline website and sign up to join our team.
How we’ll support you
When you cycle for us, you’ll receive:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- A training plan and top tips
- Support and advice from a dedicated member of the sports team
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you updated
- A fabulous post-race reception
- Fundraising materials
- A Breast Cancer Now technical cycling jersey