4 October 2020
W2 2UH Glasgow
If you already have a place, register with us and we'll send you a fundraising pack.
About the event
Join our team and help us continue to be there for everybody affected by breast cancer.
It's Glasgow's favourite race of the year...soak up the atmosphere provided by thousands of supporters lining the streets, entertainment along the way, and of course we will be cheering you on along the route, helping you make that finish line on a high!
The route will pass many of the iconic venues that feature in Scotland’s biggest city, including Nelson’s Monument, the Clyde Arc and the Finnieston Crane as well as the iconic Kingston Bridge. From the city centre streets to the peace of Pollok Park – every mile is different. It’s the perfect running event to take in the vibrant city of Glasgow.
How we'll support you
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- A state of the art running vest
- A welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- A training plan and top tips
- Support and advice from a dedicated member of the sports team
- Regular newsletters and emails to keep you updated
- Fundraising materials