If you are interested in taking part in the Kew Gardens 10k 2022, please visit the event organiser's website for more details.
If you already have a place in the Kew Gardens 10k 2022, we’d love for you to join our team and fundraise for us.
Your safety is our top priority and we’re continuing to follow coronavirus guidance issued by governments across the UK.
We would like to reassure you that we’re in regular contact with the event organiser and will continue to keep you informed as we hear of any further updates.
About the event
Part of the new Kew the Run weekend from the organisers of Richmond RunFest, the Kew Gardens 10km is a beautiful run taking you through the iconic Royal Botanical Gardens. After the 10km, your family and friends can join you for a picnic on the lawn with live acoustic music. Kew Gardens 10km is more than a race, it’s a unique experience that is unrivalled.
Get a charity place
If you are interested in taking part in the Kew Gardens 10k 2022 event, please visit the event organiser's website for more details.
How we'll support you
When you join Team Breast Cancer Now, you’ll receive:
- A state of the art running vest
- A welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- Regular newsletters full of tips for training, fundraising and nutrition
- Fundraising support and advice from a dedicated member of the sports team
- Dedicated Facebook page to chat to other Breast Cancer Now runners