Sign up on the Kiltwalk website, and remember to choose Breast Cancer Now as your charity
About the event
This year's Glasgow Kiltwalk has now been postponed. It was due to take place on 26 April. We are awaiting the new date for the event.
Last year over 13,000 Kiltwalkers Strode, Strolled and Wandered across Glasgow and all three usual Kiltwalk distances will return. You can choose from a Mighty Stride (approx. 26 miles), a Big Stroll (approx. 13 miles) or the Wee Wander (approx. 6 miles).
Support Breast Cancer Now Scotland by taking part in the Kiltwalk Glasgow this summer. Every penny you raise is topped up with an amazing 40% bonus from The Hunter Foundation, so join Team Now and you’ll be helping to create a future where everyone who develops breast cancer lives – and is supported to live well.
Sign up on the Kiltwalk website, and remember to choose Breast Cancer Now as your charity.
How we'll support you
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a cotton Breast Cancer Now t-shirt
- a welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- a training plan and top tips
- fundraising support and advice from a dedicated member of our challenges team
- regular newsletters and emails to keep you updated