The Kiltwalk Aberdeen 2020 has now been postponed. We are awaiting confirmation of the rescheduled date.
About the event
Last year's Kiltwalk Aberdeen was the biggest ever, with more walkers and more fundraising than ever before. We can’t wait to do it all over again in the City and ‘Shire on!
All three distances – Mighty Stride (approx. 26 miles), Big Stroll (approx. 13 miles) and Wee Wander (approx. 6 miles) will return in 2020.
Support Breast Cancer Now Scotland by taking part in a Kiltwalk this summer. Every penny you raise is topped up with an amazing 40% bonus from The Hunter Foundation,so join Team Now and you’ll be helping to create a future where everyone who develops breast cancer lives – and is supported to live well.
How we’ll support you
When you support Breast Cancer Now at the Kiltwalk, you’ll receive:
- a cotton Breast Cancer Now t-shirt
- a welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- a training plan and top tips
- fundraising support and advice from a dedicated member of our challenges team
- regular newsletters and emails to keep you updated