Sign up today for a £80 entry fee and pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £500.
Register your place with us and we'll send you a fundraising pack.
About the event
At 24 miles this scenic but hilly route is a challenge for even the most seasoned walkers out there. This region was shaped by glaciers many thousands of years ago, and there are plenty of geological landmarks – striking limestone outcrops and unusual rock formations – to capture your interest on the walk.
You will also see the famous Ribblehead Viaduct en route, part of the famous Settle to Carlisle railway line.
Every other weekend from 12 April - 25 October 2019.
Sign up today for a £80 entry fee and pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £500
How we’ll support you
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- a welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- a training plan and top tips
- support and advice from a dedicated member of the sports team
- regular e-newsletters to keep you updated
- fundraising materials
- a Breast Cancer Now t-shirt