JustGiving is a website where you can create your own fundraising page. It’s a fantastic way to collect cashless donations, whether you’re holding an in person, virtual or hybrid wear it pink. It’s quick and easy to set up and allows your guests to donate using their debit card, Apple or Google pay.
JustGiving will send your fundraising straight to Breast Cancer Now and also allows your guests to Gift Aid their donations (if they’re a UK taxpayer), increasing their donation by 25% without spending another penny.
1. Create your own page
The first thing you’ll need to do is set up your very own page, and luckily it only takes a few minutes!
- Go to our wear it pink JustGiving page
- Click on the orange ‘start fundraising’ button
- Log in if you already have an account, or sign up with your email address if this is your first time
- Fill out the short form with your details
- Click the ‘Create your page’ button
Now you’re ready to start fundraising!
2. Tell people why you’re fundraising
Personalising your page allows guests and friends to understand the significance behind your fundraising, and why it’s so important to help make breast cancer research and support happen.
- Share your story about what motivated you to take part in wear it pink. Fundraisers who do this raise on average 39% more
- Add a fundraising target: Pages with a target raise more money overall. Aim high and tell the world
- Upload a photo of yourself so your page is personal to you
3. Share your JustGiving page on social media
After you’ve got your page set up and looking great, it’s time to put the word out there that you’ll be joining thousands across the country wearing pink and raising life-changing money.
- Share your page on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn with a short blurb about why you’re taking part
- Put the link to your page in your Instagram bio, and let people know they can donate through the ‘link in bio’
- Put the link on your invites when you send them around to your friends, colleagues and family
Make sure everyone knows about your wear it pink event, and that there’s a super simple cashless way to donate, even if they’re unable to attend.
4. Create a QR code
QR codes are a quick way to direct people to your JustGiving page and make cashless donations that bit easier. You can print them on posters to display at your wear it pink events, or pop them on a collection box if people don't have cash. Check out our handy blog on how to create your JustGiving QR code.
5. Let us know when you’ve finished fundraising
To make sure you get a thank you certificate for your incredible fundraising, pop us an email when you’re sure all the money has come in, and we’ll post a certificate out to you.