13 September 2020
Register for £20 and pledge to raise a minimum of £250 in sponsorship.
If you've already signed up for Richmond Half Marathon and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way!
About the event
As part of Richmond Runfest, the Richmond Half Marathon is a beautiful half marathon. Starting off at iconic Kew Gardens you then run along the River Thames passing impressive landmarks, such as Syon House, Marble Hill Park, Ham House and Richmond Hill.
Finally you finish in Old Deer Park where you’re all be greeted by a fantastic family music festival to relax and unwind after taking this great challenge on.
Richmond Half Marathon is more than a race, it’s a unique experience that is unrivalled.
Get a charity place
Register for £20 and pledge to raise a minimum of £250 in sponsorship. We'll help you to reach your target in no time!
How we'll support you
When you fundraise for us, you’ll receive:
- A state of the art running vest
- Fundraising support and advice from a dedicated member of the sports team
- Dedicated Facebook page to chat to other Breast Cancer Now runners
- A welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- The loudest cheers from our cheer points around the course