This event has been postponed due to COVID-19. If you are still interested in taking part and would like us to keep you updated on the latest information, please get in touch.
If you've already signed up for Richmond Half Marathon and want to fundraise for us, fill in our online form and we'll support you all the way!
About the event
As part of Richmond Runfest, the Richmond Half Marathon is a beautiful half marathon. Starting off at iconic Kew Gardens you then run along the River Thames passing impressive landmarks, such as Syon House, Marble Hill Park, Ham House and Richmond Hill.
Finally you finish in Old Deer Park where you’re all be greeted by a fantastic family music festival to relax and unwind after taking this great challenge on.
Richmond Half Marathon is more than a race, it’s a unique experience that is unrivalled.
Get a charity place
Please check back soon for places in the 2021 event or register your interest.
How we'll support you
When you join Team Breast Cancer Now, you’ll receive:
- A state of the art running vest
- A welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- Regular newsletters full of tips for training, fundraising and nutrition
- Fundraising support and advice from a dedicated member of the sports team
- Dedicated Facebook page to chat to other Breast Cancer Now runners