13 September 2020
Sign up to this event on the Kiltwalk website and remember to choose Breast Cancer Now as your charity!
About the event
The Kiltwalk in the Capital returns for 2020!
Taking in all the iconic sights that the Capital city has to offer, the Kiltwalk Edinburgh offers a unique way to see the city.
All three usual Kiltwalk distances will return this year. You can choose from a Mighty Stride (approx. 26 miles), a Big Stroll (approx. 13 miles) or the Wee Wander (approx. 6 miles).
Support Breast Cancer Now Scotland by taking part in a Kiltwalk this summer. Every penny you raise is topped up with an amazing 40% bonus from The Hunter Foundation, so join Team Now and you’ll be helping to create a future where everyone who develops breast cancer lives – and is supported to live well.
Sign up on on the Kiltwalk website and don't forget to choose Breast cancer Now as your charity!
How we'll support you
When you support Breast Cancer Now at the Kiltwalk, you’ll receive:
- A cotton Breast Cancer Now fundraiser t-shirt
- A welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- A training plan and top tips
- Fundraising support and advice from a dedicated member of our challenges team
- Regular newsletters and emails to keep you updated