15 September 2019
Sign up to this event on the Kiltwalk website using code BCCED50
About the event
The Kiltwalk in the Capital returns for 2019!
Taking in all the iconic sights that the Capital city has to offer the Kiltwalk in Edinburgh is a unique way to see the city.
All three usual Kiltwalk distances will return in 2019. You can choose from a Mighty Stride (approx. 26 miles), a Big Stroll (approx. 13 miles) or the Wee Wander (approx. 6 miles).
Support Breast Cancer Now Scotland by taking part in a Kiltwalk this summer. When you choose to walk for us, every penny you raise comes direct to our charity and is topped up with an amazing 40% bonus from The Hunter Foundation. These vital funds will help us continue to be there to support the one person every 10 minutes who is diagnosed today with breast cancer in the UK. Sign up today!
Sign up on on the Kiltwalk website using code BCCED50 for half price entry
How we'll support you
When you support Breast Cancer Now at the Kiltwalk, you’ll receive:
- A cotton Breast Cancer Now fundraiser t-shirt
- A welcome pack full of fundraising and training advice
- A training plan and top tips
- Fundraising support and advice from a dedicated member of our challenges team
- Regular newsletters and emails to keep you updated