Breast Cancer Voices are people who have a personal experience of breast cancer, either directly or indirectly and support Breast Cancer Now by sharing their views and experience. If you or a loved one have had a breast cancer diagnosis you can help to shape and improve care, support and information by joining Breast Cancer Voices today.
What do Breast Cancer Voices do?
There are lots of chances to get involved. You can choose from a wide range, for example:
- Answering surveys to give your views on Breast Cancer Now’s plans or materials
- Being a photographic model for our patient information booklets or a video case study
- Taking part in academic research studies to help shape future services and support for people affected by breast cancer
- Campaigning to influence healthcare policy and for improvements in care
- Raising awareness of Breast Cancer Now through social media
- Taking up patient representative roles within the NHS
How does it work?
To sign up as a Breast Cancer Voice, fill in the form below. You’ll get a quarterly Voices Newsletter by email (we can post it if you don’t have email) with news about recent Voices activity and letting you know about current chances to get involved.
We’ll also occasionally contact you in between times with specific requests that are relevant to you depending, for example, on where you live or the type of diagnosis you’ve had.
And if you let us know about particular interests, such as campaigning or fundraising, you’ll be kept up to date with how you can get involved.
I’d like to be a Breast Cancer Voice
Great! Complete your details below and we’ll be in touch. If you have any questions or any difficulties with the form please email us on email@example.com or call 0114 263 6489.