Connect with us
Join our family of fundraising volunteers
Do you have great people skills? A flair for organising? And a passion for improving the lives of people with breast cancer? If this sounds like you, then you should become a fundraising volunteer.
Be behind the breakthrough. Be a fundraising volunteer.
As a fundraising volunteer, you will play a vital role in your community and improve the lives of people living with breast cancer.
Join our family of fundraising volunteers and help us make the next breakthrough in breast cancer.
Why should I become a fundraising volunteer?
There are more people being diagnosed with breast cancer than ever before. 14% more than 10 years ago.
Research is the solution to understanding the disease, finding new treatments and saving lives. But we need your help to make it happen.
What does a fundraising volunteer do?
As a fundraising volunteer, you'll raise money for our life-saving research by...
- Holding amazing fundraising events and activities in your area
- Bringing your friends, family and those in your community together
- Being a local champion by raising awareness of our work and research
What's in it for you?
There are so many benefits to becoming a fundraising volunteer:
- You'll help fund our life-saving research
- You'll have fun, meet new people and make a difference
- You can fit volunteering around your other commitments
- You'll receive all the training and support you need to succeed
Worried about travel or other costs? We can even cover those
The Breast Cancer Now family is incredible to be part of. It’s the team. It’s the other volunteers. It’s all the support you’re given. Most of all, it’s the fact that you’re funding life-changing research.
Kerry Banks, fundraising volunteer
Could you help fund the next breast cancer breakthrough?
To make life-changing research happen, we need you. Be behind the breakthrough. Be a fundraising volunteer.