Facilitated by our clinical nurse specialists, our free webinars are designed to support your practice and development.
They include expert speakers covering a range of topics on breast cancer, treatments and new developments.
Available exclusively to Nursing Network members, topics include:
- Managing side effects of breast cancer treatment
- Secondary breast cancer updates
- Family history
- Sex and intimacy
- Breast cancer recurrence
If there are topic areas you would like covered in future webinars please email email@example.com
How do I participate?
You need to be a member of our Nursing Network to watch the webinars.
All upcoming webinars will be listed below. Once you've registered we’ll send you instructions on how to join.
Sessions will take place in the evenings and last up to an hour. If you miss one, you can watch it back at a later date in the Nursing Network members area.
Participation certificates for your NMC revalidation are available following each webinar.
- Thursday 11 November at 7pm
- Hosted by Catherine Priestley, Clinical Nurse Specialist at Breast Cancer Now
- Guest speaker is Kathryn Mannix, author of 'With The End In Mind' and Palliative Care CBT Consultant
Fertility options for women with breast cancer
- Tuesday 18 January at 7pm
- Hosted by Rachel Rawson, Senior Clinical Nurse Specialist at Breast Cancer Now
- Guest speaker is Stuart Lavery, Clinical Director of Women's Health and Consultant in Reproductive Medicine
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for these events.
Watch past webinar recordings
Recordings of past webinars will uploaded to the Nursing Network members area.
Facebook and Instagram Live events
If you’re interested in taking part in one of our Facebook or Instagram Live sessions or have a topic area that you would like us to include, please email email@example.com