Facilitated by our clinical nurse specialists, our free webinars are designed to support your practice and development.
They include expert speakers covering a range of topics on breast cancer, treatments and new developments.
Available exclusively to Nursing Network members, topics include:
- Chronic pain after breast surgery
- Fertility preservation and breast cancer
- Bone metastases
- New developments in lymphoedema management
If there are topic areas you would like covered in future webinars please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I participate?
You need to be a member of our Nursing Network to watch the webinars.
All upcoming webinars will be listed below. Once you've registered we’ll send you instructions on how to join.
Sessions will take place in the evenings and last up to an hour. If you miss one, you can watch it back at a later date in the Nursing Network members area.
Participation certificates for your NMC revalidation are available on request.
Managing menopausal symptoms
- Tuesday 20 April at 7pm
- Hosted by Carolyn Rogers, Senior Clinical Nurse Specialist at Breast Cancer Now
Secondary breast cancer: what's new?
- Thursday 10 June at 7pm
- Hosted by Catherine Priestley, Clinical Nurse Specialist at Breast Cancer Now and Claire Ryan, Macmillan Nurse Consultant at Kent Oncology Centre
Contact email@example.com to register your interest.
Watch past webinar recordings
Recordings of past webinars will uploaded to the Nursing Network members area. These will be available soon.
Facebook and Instagram Live events
If you’re interested in taking part in one of our Facebook or Instagram Live sessions or have a topic area that you would like us to include, please email firstname.lastname@example.org