Unfortunately, our face-to-face services are still suspended due to official guidance with regard to the Covid-19 pandemic.
You can now, however, join our Younger Women Together events online; they’ve been created to provide support for women under 45 with primary breast cancer whilst Breast Cancer Now’s face-to-face services are suspended.
Younger Women Together Online
Our four-week series of small group talks via Zoom will provide you with an opportunity to interact with other younger women as well as expert speakers. Topics include fertility, intimacy after breast cancer and a Q and A with an oncologist.
Our upcoming series start on the below dates. Please select a date to find out more and register:
Younger Women Together Speakers Live
Do you want to learn more about healthy eating, exercise and returning to work? Come along to our live talks by expert speakers via Zoom webinar – you can attend all of them or select the ones which interest you.
There will be an opportunity to send questions before or during the talk.
Our speakers events take place on the below dates:
- Wednesday 17 February – Exercise
- Wednesday 3 March – Healthy Eating
- Thursday 15 April – Returning to work
- Thursday 6 May – Hormone treatments in younger women with breast cancer
- Tuesday 1 June – Triple negative breast cancer and younger women
- Tuesday 8 June – Exercise
- Tuesday 22 June – Healthy Eating